Saturday, April 25, 2009

Articulation - Dr. Williams, my class blog is actually at http://jiahsienlit.blogspot.com but I've uploaded it here in since it's already linked

Pronounciation can also be a major problem. Sometimes her accent is her downfall but I believe this can be fixed. I've encouraged her to speak more Spanish to other people around her but it is difficult when almost everyone she spends time with is a native spanish speaker.

It is amazing how much improvement I have seen in her all semester. Now that her speech is nearly gramatically correct, I hope that her ability to converse better will help her throughout her life and career. It is sad to see the semester come to an end but I know that better things are in store.

Saying goodbye is difficult but the fact that we've helped each other so much will definitely help. A semester in class and a semester as a teacher: what could be better? I believe I've even learnt a little more about myself for more patience and understanding will always make you a better teacher:) Congratulations, fellow classmates for a great semester of learning and teaching!

1 comments:

JS said...

that's great what a difference you're making!