Monday, June 19, 2006

Decisions..decisions....muz be guided by GOD:)


Im really expecting feedback on this one;)...hehe...i thank u guys first:D

Hmm...:).as many of you know i am in the middle of a big decision making progress:D....

career choices #1

  • Anthropology
  • Graphic design
  • English
  • Biology
  • Multimedia Tech
Wow, as u can see : > i m kinda stuck with so many choices:)
Here is my dillema!:

Biochemistry
A. Really interested in it:D
B. Seriously high tech
C. Low chances of getting a tutoring job in local Us because of quota:(
D. But ......Have always been better in language compared to math and science:)


English
A.
Always in demand
B. Can most probably get a job in a uni or coll:P
C. Potential is there to thrive in this field
D. But ......it feels like a hobby not work;)


what do u think PPl:D...am i er.....a scientist type?

or...........................................more of a writer, english lecturer, film critic type:D?

the vote is yours:D
it is in ur hands!
and HIS too of course:P


agape,
jhsien


7 comments:

Ou Lik Ee said...

Hey.. If I were to choose, I think I shall choose English. Although it may sounds like a hobby rather than work, but this hobby can be cultivated to become work. I mean it helps when you write. As for me, now I know what I want to be. I want to be a writer. But then since I choose Accounting rather Mass Communication, I give away my dream. So as for you please think carefully and do things that satisfies you both in work and in hobby.. =)

adri-enne said...

hahaha studying english is not as easy as u think. imagine learning d rules of grammar. we write essays now, based on wat we feel is right. imagine urself.. having 2 detect grammatical errors. LOL! not a hobby.

but i dun deny it's in demand now tho. hahaha cikgu jiahsien. cute.

neways, science is really tough in uni. just d basics is enuf 2 murder me.. bottomline is.. u dun study/ b consistent... sayonara.

regarding multimedia, graphics n computers; dat's sumthing i would not recommend. a lot of ppl in these courses n if u dun haf d cash 4 d latest technology... hehehe

yes i'm a very demotivating person.. hahah

how bout music?

Ken said...

English is my choice.

Actually I would also like to lecture English.

God bless you.

Make a prayerful decision.

Ou Lik Ee said...

Yeah.. I got geng now.. Ken.. thanks for supporting me in saying English is the choice.. But then still pray lah.. Let God decide your choices... =)

adri-enne said...

engineering! *evil laughter*

nascaremperor said...

hehe, thanks guys!...

likee,,yeah..i know...writing is my passion;)

addriene...music is the luv of my life..and im grateful for that info on multimedia design;)....oh..u are not demotivation at all...just down to earth and encouragin;)

mr. ken...yeah..prayer is what muz determine the final decision;)...appreciate sharing ur dream...

adri-enne said...

engineering? engineering leh? hahhaha dun haf 2 layan dat.

well, all d best n good luck! am praying 4 u!