Friday, August 14, 2009

ahh....the year begins:)

Spring has began at TCU!

Strange isn't it:) how time eludes us:P

1. Orientation - 160 new internationals comin!@ aka. lots of work for me;)
2. A malaysian is coming! Finally, not the only one here;)
3. Wow, i could graduate after this sem;)
4. Football!!!! Gofrogs;)lol


EF: missin u...good luck with PMR!lol
JA: where are all the songs you composed hah??:P
mum: miss you and your cookin!
dad: how's research going with the airplane thingy?

JW: lol dude, answer my email...we need to settle our NYC plans, bro;)...***

James: glad that your dreams of creating a shetler for youth has come to plan...hope youR top secret BIG plan (the one that you told me) is going well and will soon come to fruition?
Es: esther! you didn't answer my emails!
Naz: yeah...i know i still owe you my side of the script:P....see you in dec?


wow, does this sound like a rant?

0 comments: