Friday, August 22, 2008

my family's sanctity is violated...pls pray for us

2 days ago at 4am....robbers broke in and tied everyone up**waving a chopper and threatening to hurt my family.......my family.

I'm eternally grateful that my mum, JA and EF are safe::

But why oh why did u have to pick the home of a surgeon who eternally sacrifices to help poor patients who cant afford medical treatment?

This is my first rant i acknowledge...but,....i 'm rest assured that GOD has his eternal plan in his hands....

its just that....we dont have much....why even come?

I just hope my mum and my sis are not permanently traumatized by this....i still cant call them....
i know JA would have been a pillar of strenght for them both....


would u get on ur knees and pray with me for my family 38000 miles away?
I owe u one guys....its all i can do when u realise yet again that our lives are not in our control...and rest fully in HIS.

pray with me...

1 comments:

Swee Lee Tan said...

Thanks for being so concerned for us. God is good to us and we are recovering from the incident. God's presence and peace was really there with us the entire time! The Almighty God is to be praised for we were not harmed physically, in any way. Money that was robbed can always be replaced. We are grateful to be alive!